Oils

Saturday, December 5, 2015

20 Uses For the Premium Starter Kit

20 Uses for the Premium Starter Kit

Have you been interested in essential oils but wondered if (and how) you would actually use them? I thought I would share 20 ways I use the oils in Young Living's incredible Premium Starter Kit.

With the Premium Starter Kit, you get a diffuser and these awesome oils: lavender, lemon,peppermint, frankincense, copaiba, Thieves, R.C., DiGize, Purification, PanAway, and Stress Away. Here are the ways I use these oils on a regular basis:


1. Put lemon in my water to replace acidic lemon slices and to support my immune system.
2. Diffuse lavender at night to promote healthy sleep.
3. Add a drop of Thieves to warm cider for added taste and immune support.
4. Roll Stress Away on on my wrists to relieve daily stress.
5. Rub a drop or two of frankincense on my face to improve the appearance of healthy skin.
6. Use a natural shoe/room/air freshener: a few drops of Purification with water and witch hazel.
7. Put a drop or two of R.C. on my neck and chest to support a healthy respiratory system.
8. Take a bath with epsom salts mixed with lavender or Stress Away for relaxation.
9. Take a drop or two of DiGize to support my digestive system.
10. Bake brownies with peppermint oil for friends and family.
11. Put Purification on a cotton ball and place near garbage cans and my cat's litter box.
12. Apply PanAway and coconut oil to my feet and legs after a long day working a conference.13. Add lemon oil to some of my favorite recipes: lemon cookies, lemon pie, fruit dip.
14. Combine lemon, peppermint, sugar, and coconut oil to make a sugar scrub that family and friends love to smell.
15. Diffuse Purification as an alternative to chemical air fresheners.
16. Apply PanAway with coconut oil after exercise to support my muscular system.
17. Apply R.C. to my feet and chest before exercise to create an uplifting and inspiring aroma.
18. Diffuse Thieves to make my house smell amazing, especially at Christmas time.
19. Apply lavender to my face to support healthy skin.
20. Diffuse Stress Away because it's my favorite scent ever!

Hopefully you can see how versatile and beneficial these oils are! From supporting your body and mind to replacing chemical-filled products in your home, essential oils can enhance every area of your life!

Since it's Christmas time, I also want to give you a gift! Purchase a Premium Starter Kit from me by December 31, 2015 and I will gift you with your choice of the following:


  • $15 reimursement for tax and shipping, plus reference materials OR
  • a gift bag which includes:
    • Thieves Sanitizing Spray
    • Thieves Hand Purifier
    • Young Living Lip Balm
    • Reference materials


Merry Christmas to you! (Tip: If you want to receive your Premium Starter Kit by Christmas, order SOON!)


Have questions? E-mail me at oilyphotographer79@gmail.com. Ready to get your Premium Starter Kit? Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment