Oils

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Essential Oils Foaming Face Wash

Over the years I have tried just about every single facial regimen and nothing really works the way I would like.

This past week, I decided to take another step to help my skin and made my own foaming face wash.  I got this recipe from "The Chemical Free Home" booklet, by Melissa M. Poepping.

Faming Facial Wash

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap
1 drop Frankincense essential oil
10 drops Orange Essential Oil
1 drop Carrot seed essential oil

Directions:
In an empty foaming hand soap dispenser (3.5oz - 4 oz) combine above ingredients and fill to within 1 inch of the top with water, attach pump and gently shake before each use.

You can also add: 1 drop Rosemary, 5 Geranium, 4 Tea Tree, 1 lavender

I had to improvise a bit since I didn't have carrot seed oil.


What I used!
So for my wash I used 10 drops Orange, 2 drops Frankincense, 4 drops Tea Tree and 1 drop Lavender.  I also used the Dr. Bronner's peppermint Castile Soap.  I liked the smell and tingle it leaves after each wash.  Several scents can be found at target or online.

This is why I love Young Living Essential oils, each oil has a variety of uses that I can replace ingredients when needed.  So far after a week of use, my skin feels so soft and clean.

HAPPY CLEANSING!




No comments:

Post a Comment