Oils

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

How We Use Ningxia Red Juice

Ningxia Red

One of the reasons I chose Young Living over the other Essential Oil companies was because they offer the Ningxia red juice.  This power packed juice helps support all systems of the body!

NingXia Red is a specially formulated powerful antioxidant drink that tastes great, fortifies the body, and replenishes key nutrients. This proprietary blend contains pure essential oils such as orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine, as well as the renowned Wolfberry Puree from China’s NingXia Province, and a wide variety of vitamin enriched whole fruits such as blueberries, apricots, raspberries, and pomegranates.

  • Balanced ingredients make NingXia Red a whole-body nutrient infusion for health and wellness support.
  • Supports normal cellular function.
  • Contains powerful ingredients that are involved in many natural antioxidant processes.
  • Supports good health and overall wellness.
  • Supports whole-body health support.
  • Supports normal eye health.
  • Delivers citrus essential oils containing d-limonene, a powerful component in citrus oils.
  • Energize
  • Fortify
  • Revitalize
  • Formulated from exotic fruits.
  • Powerful formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits.
  • Helps prevent against oxidative stress.
  • Healthy daily supplement.


All NingXia Red Singles are in 2oz. sizes, which make them convenient, easy and ready to travel. Chill, shake, drink!
Each day, our family starts the day with Ningxia.  Emma has 1 ounce.  I feel confident giving we her a super blend of fruits and essential oils to keep her healthy.

I typically have 1-2 ounces a day.  I like the overall feeling of goodness throughout the day.  I feel great when working out and love feeling my best!

Jason has 4 ounces a day to get an extra boost supporting his whole body system.

Ningxia Nitro 

Ningxia Nitro is a good natural way to get that extra push.  I take it before I work out or in the afternoon when I start to have that tired feeling.  Nitro gives me extra energy without feeling jittery.  It also does not hinder me from getting a good nights sleep, since it is all natural.

Other Ways we use Ningxia

  • I add it to my protein smoothies
  • Popsicles for the family
  • Home-made gummies with local honey
  • Drink it daily and consistently


No comments:

Post a Comment